welcome

when you discover your perfect cocktail of flaming music, the world seems ten times better than ever before.
feel free to hit me up with shit that you think i might like. i like to keep an open-mind. you should too.
littleflamingcocktail@gmail.com
i'm on twitter too...@FlamingCocktail

Monday, October 25, 2010

neat- kings of leon





so i'm a lover of kol. their pretty effin awesome. one of my fav songs is "king of rodeo," mainly because i make up my own unintelligible lyrics to the what sounds like fantastic gibberish. to clear the air (because i'm sure billions of ppl out there have absolutely no clue as to what the kings are singing) i've decided to post the lyrics for one of my favorite songs.

just to give you an idea of how my version of this song goes, here goes the first few lines:

he sold a purity/a shaving up on martyrs
and standing pigeon toe/ and his dis-erect
stay there- no pigeon toes/hes coming round to meet you
and eating up some chicken fried/ its more if i stay!

the correct lyrics:

he's so the purity, a shaven and a mourning
and standing on a pigeon toe, in his disarray
straight in the picture pose, he's coming around to meet you
and screaming like a battle cry, it's more if i stay

me and you're cold, driving in the snow
let the good times roll, let the good times roll
cowgirl king of the rodeo, let the good times roll
let the good times roll

how dare you come to me like with nail for a favor?
hold on not my fairy tale you're trying to start
take off your overcoat, you're staying for the weekend
and swaying like a smokey gray, a drink in the park

me and you're cold, driving in the snow
let the good times roll, let the good times roll
cowgirl king of the rodeo, let the good times roll
let the good times roll, good time to roll on

good time to roll on
good time to roll on
good time to roll on
...

I was almost right.....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment