welcome

when you discover your perfect cocktail of flaming music, the world seems ten times better than ever before.
feel free to hit me up with shit that you think i might like. i like to keep an open-mind. you should too.
littleflamingcocktail@gmail.com
i'm on twitter too...@FlamingCocktail

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

shot of the day- gyptian

hold yuh- gyptian (major lazer mix)

who the fuck don't like major lazer?

lol. anyways, this is probs one of my fav reggae songs right now, sans nicki minaj on the track. major lazer blesses this track with their fantastic skills and techno it out for me so that i can dance my ass off in my bedroom mirror all googly like. btw, you can download a major lazer mixtape with this song and many other mashups for free on datpiff.com. big upssss

enjoy you suckas.

No comments:

Post a Comment