welcome

when you discover your perfect cocktail of flaming music, the world seems ten times better than ever before.
feel free to hit me up with shit that you think i might like. i like to keep an open-mind. you should too.
littleflamingcocktail@gmail.com
i'm on twitter too...@FlamingCocktail

Thursday, November 18, 2010

flight- j. cole

apologies for being m.i.a for a minute- work has been really busy for me, however, i am updating my blog on the job right now. oh the irony. 

anyways, i recently downloaded j. coles new mixtape "friday night lights" and let me say that i was really impressed. i've never really been much of fan of his, i mean, i thought "all i want is you" was cool n all, but i kinda shelved him with those other rappers like tyga, and yung berg (yes, forgive me). after a little convincing to listen to the mixtape by my followers on twitter, i instantly realized how hot this guy is. you should def check him out.

j. cole- friday night lights

you can download the mixtape on datpiff.com
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment